You will need:
- A skillet or pan
- A deep pan of simmering water
- Your oven
- Optional: Grilled onions, lettuce and fries
Easy reheat – water bath method
- Fill a deep pan of hot water and simmer on the stove (approximately 70c, but not boiling)
- Insert the bag of sliced oak-smoked Texas brisket and oak-smoked pulled pork
- Reheat for approximately 15 – 20 mins, ensuring everything is fully submerged
- The heat can be turned down once the time’s passed. This is a great way to take your time with other items and prep. Easy as that!
Not got yours yet?
Let Pappy’s take the strain while you kick back and enjoy a real deal smokehouse experience at home.