got your share platter? let’s cook!
Bring your clan together and make some memories while you tuck into the very best of our heritage cooking.
Not got yours yet?
Let Pappy’s take the strain while you kick back and enjoy a real deal smokehouse experience at home.
Easy reheat – water bath method
- Fill a deep pan or two with hot water and simmer on the stove (approximately 70c, but not boiling).
- Insert the bag of pulled pork, brisket quarter, Texas hotlinks, oak-smoked chicken thighs and spicy Tex-Mex pinto beans
- Reheat for approximately 35 – 45 mins, ensuring everything is fully submerged. The heat can be turned down once the time’s passed.
- This is a great way to take your time with other items and prep. Easy as that!
- Optional: once your hotlink sausages and chicken thighs have been fully reheated, carefully remove them from the bags and place them on a baking tray in the oven at 180c for 5 mins until crispy.